AccuWeather Platinum App Review for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC
Stay connected to the latest weather conditions with AccuWeather. Now supporting Android Wear™, this free app features the new AccuWeather MinuteCast®, the leading minute-by-minute precipitation forecast, hyper-localized to your exact street address. AccuWeather offers the same Superior Accuracy™ and great experience across all Android smartphones and tablets, and Android Wear.
Weatherproof your day for free with these features: • AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4×1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
|AccuWeather Platinum for Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
Download Instructions for AccuWeather Platinum for PC:
Inorder to run AccuWeather Platinum on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the AccuWeather Platinum for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including AccuWeather Platinum for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running AccuWeather Platinum on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install AccuWeather Platinum for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the below section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing AccuWeather Platinum for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for AccuWeather Platinum game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the AccuWeather Platinum for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the below section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.
AccuWeather Platinum for PC Free Download Links:
AccuWeather Platinum for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the AccuWeather Platinum for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the above-listed instructions to smoothly run AccuWeather Platinum for PC in your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC.
AccuWeather Platinum for PC Free Download Link: AccuWeather Platinum for PC app for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: BlueStack for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC