Lightning Launcher App Review for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC
More than a simple launcher, Lightning is a fast, light and extremely customizable tool to build the perfect home screen. To build your home screen. No other launcher can compete with Lightning when it comes to customizability. Have a look at the full list of features and you will be convinced 😉
And if an extreme customizability were not enough, Lightning is also very light on memory and a blazing fast launcher. It works like a charm on all phones and tablets, from Android 2.2 up to newest Android versions.
Under the hood, Lightning is propelled by a powerful and unique engine allowing you to arrange your apps and widgets using the best possible flexibility and style.
• It doesn’t matter whether you want your icons to be nicely aligned on a grid, or pixel perfect positioned, or even scaled/ rotated/skewed in all directions: Lightning does it all with ease.
• It doesn’t matter whether you need a single page, five, or half a million with different setups for work, private use and children: Lightning offers an unrivaled way to manage your precious screen estate.
• It doesn’t matter whether your device is one of these beloved pioneer Android phones or if you run the latest and greatest flagship: Lightning doesn’t waste CPU nor memory; the app strives to remain light and fast for everyone.
With its wide range of features, Lightning perfectly copes with all kind of home screens: classic, minimalist, gesture based, with side bars or moveable panels,… Lightning doesn’t limit you to a particular scheme: it aims to free your creativity instead. Essentially, this home screen can do everything you can imagine.
Key Features (not an exhaustive list):
• Highly customizable desktop: change font, size, color, wallpaper, grid lines, folder options, status/navigation bar colors, layouts, scrolling & zooming options, events, actions, gestures, pretty much everything.
• Unique limitless desktop: a desktop is a surface growing as needed, in all directions. Move an icon to the right or left and a new page will be automatically created. And it works for pages above and below too! This means as much space as needed for your apps, and also a much more efficient navigation.
• As many desktops as needed: one for private, work, party, kids, etc. Add, remove and re-arrange desktops at will, each desktop being an independent and unlimited setup.
• Combined grid and free positioning: use the grid to easily align apps, use free positioning to adjust the size, position and rotation of any item (including widgets).
• Pinned items: prevent any item from moving when scrolling your pages. This is handy to create docked elements anywhere on the screen, and more.
• And lots more: enhanced app drawer, panels, Tasker integration, lock screen, floating desktop,… Please visit the developer homepage for detailed feature list, manual and how to’s.
Things to be aware of (please read this notice):
• With its wide set of options and switches, Lightning has a learning curve. But isn’t that a small price to pay to get the most exciting and unique home screen 😉 Join the user community to get tips and tricks!
• Problem setting Lightning the default launcher on Jelly Bean? Please install this free app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.kunes.android.launcher.loader
Lightning is in constant evolution thanks to a continuous and incredible user feedback (first release in August 2011). All comments, suggestions and bug reports are welcome. Please email your questions and bug reports to Pierre Hébert – firstname.lastname@example.org, or join the Lightning Launcher Community at https://plus.google.com/communities/111427002111904170930.
Full ChangeLog: http://www.pierrox.net/cmsms/applications/lightning-launcher/change-log.html
|Lightning Launcher for Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
Download Instructions for Lightning Launcher for PC:
Inorder to run Lightning Launcher on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Lightning Launcher for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Lightning Launcher for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Lightning Launcher on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Lightning Launcher for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the below section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing Lightning Launcher for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Lightning Launcher game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Lightning Launcher for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the below section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.
Lightning Launcher for PC Free Download Links:
Lightning Launcher for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Lightning Launcher for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the above-listed instructions to smoothly run Lightning Launcher for PC in your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC.
Lightning Launcher for PC Free Download Link: Lightning Launcher for PC app for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: BlueStack for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC