Light Flow – LED&Notifications App Review for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC
Light flow allows you to take control of the notifications on your device. It’s main features are:
– Controlling the notification LED for phones that have them (cycling colors through outstanding notifications)
– Sound control, including repeating sounds
– Vibration control, including custom vibration patterns and repeating vibrations
– Android wear vibration support
– Sleep times
– Lock screen based notifications (on phones that support live wallpapers on lock screens)
– Contact specific notifications for certain notification types
If you’ve come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This app will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
…and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It’ll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require “Rooting” and running the app in “direct mode”
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the “lite” version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn’t work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require “direct mode” setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the “lite” version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
|Light Flow – LED&Notifications for Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
Download Instructions for Light Flow – LED&Notifications for PC:
Inorder to run Light Flow – LED&Notifications on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Light Flow – LED&Notifications for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Light Flow – LED&Notifications for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Light Flow – LED&Notifications on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Light Flow – LED&Notifications for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the below section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing Light Flow – LED&Notifications for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Light Flow – LED&Notifications game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Light Flow – LED&Notifications for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the below section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.
Light Flow – LED&Notifications for PC Free Download Links:
Light Flow – LED&Notifications for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Light Flow – LED&Notifications for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the above-listed instructions to smoothly run Light Flow – LED&Notifications for PC in your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC.
Light Flow – LED&Notifications for PC Free Download Link: Light Flow – LED&Notifications for PC app for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: BlueStack for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC