Know Your Goth Emoji App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
IMPORTANT: Read the entire description carefully before purchasing!
Goth Emoji is a custom emoji keyboard (read more on custom emojis further down) that lets you express yourself in ways that other keyboards don’t.
Goth Emoji features custom emojis designed by Lisen Nattskiftet Haglund. Images, clothing, accessories, persons, symbols, animals, comments etc. – this app fulfills your every gothic need.
These emojis are sent as IMAGES, not as text. Tap an emoji to save it in high resolution to your photo library. Once saved, you can send them as images in a chat, upload them as photos on your feed etc.
The keyboard requires full access to be able to save images (read more on full access further down). If you do not want to allow full access, you can use the main app instead. It does NOT require full access.
We chose to develop this app since so many requested one after we launched the iOS version. Still, since neither of us use Android, we have had a hard time verifying that the app works on all devices.
The app has been tested on a Nexus 7 (running Android Marshmallow) and an LG (running Android Lollipop). We have also had a couple of testers, who confirm that the app works on their phones.
If you decide to buy this app, please get in contact with us if you cannot get it to work, and we’ll do our best to make it work on more device types.
If you like Goth Emoji, make sure to connect with us at:
Website – http://gothemoji.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/gothemoji
Twitter – https://twitter.com/gothemojiapp
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/gothemojiapp/
Important regarding custom emojis
Custom emojis are sent as images, not text. This is due to the technical fact that regular emojis are embedded into each platform, which custom emojis only exist in the app they come with. As such, they must be sent as images to be displayed on devices without the app.
Since some apps expect a photo and therefore resize small images, saved emojis must be quite large to avoid being blurred when they are resized.
Important info regarding full access
To use the Goth Emoji keyboard, you must allow full access. If you do not want to allow full access, you can copy and save emojis from the main application instead. The main application does not require full access.
|Goth Emoji App for PC – Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
Goth Emoji for PC Free Download Links:
Goth Emoji for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Goth Emoji for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Goth Emoji for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Goth Emoji for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Goth Emoji for PC:
Inorder to run Goth Emoji on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Goth Emoji for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Goth Emoji for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Goth Emoji on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Goth Emoji for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing Goth Emoji for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Goth Emoji game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Goth Emoji for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.