Know Your MLB.com At Bat App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
MLB.com At Bat returns for the 2016 MLB season with live Spring Training baseball from the Grapefruit and Cactus Leagues. MLB.com At Bat is the official app of Major League Baseball. ****NEW FOR AT BAT IN 2016 ****
– App redesign to support material design guidelines (Phone & Tablet)
– New UI experience for League and Team News readers
****AT BAT SUBSCRIBPTIONS****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Spring Training to Opening Day to the World Series.
– Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
– Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
– MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
***Spring Training Features****
(NOTE: More features and functionality will be in an app update before Opening Day)
– Access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch live video of more than 275 Spring Training games
– Listen to available live radio broadcasts of Spring Training games
– Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC with a valid MLB.com account)
– Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on Android smartphones and tablets and other supported mobile devices
– Customize At Bat’s home screen to feature your designated favorite team(s).
– Favorite team icon home screen widget for one-click access to your favorite team’s At Bat homepage (Phones only)
– MLB icon home screen widget for in-progress scores around the league
– Follow batter-by-batter action for every Spring Training game
– Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (Phones only)
– Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
– Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and players stats for every team
– Closed captioning for live video
– Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
– Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish (Phone & Tablet)
MLB.com At Bat features live action from the Arizona Diamondbacks, Atlanta Braves, Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Indians, Colorado Rockies, Detroit Tigers, Houston Astros, Kansas City Royals, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Los Angeles Dodgers, Miami Marlins, Milwaukee Brewers, Minnesota Twins, New York Mets, New York Yankees, Oakland Athletics, Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Pirates, St. Louis Cardinals, San Diego Padres, San Francisco Giants, Seattle Mariners, Tampa Bay Rays, Texas Rangers, Toronto Blue Jays and Washington Nationals.
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through Google Play every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Google Play Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2016 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
|MLB.com At Bat App for PC – Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
|Developer||MLB Advanced Media, L.P.|
MLB.com At Bat for PC Free Download Links:
MLB.com At Bat for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the MLB.com At Bat for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run MLB.com At Bat for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
MLB.com At Bat for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for MLB.com At Bat for PC:
Inorder to run MLB.com At Bat on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the MLB.com At Bat for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including MLB.com At Bat for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running MLB.com At Bat on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install MLB.com At Bat for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing MLB.com At Bat for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for MLB.com At Bat game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the MLB.com At Bat for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.