Know Your Star Chart VR App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The ultimate cardboard virtual reality experience: Star Chart VR lets you explore the solar system in a beautiful and accurate real-time space simulation. Delight in exploring the solar system, from the Sun to the smallest moons of Saturn and out to the coldest, darkest, farthest reaches of Pluto. Gaze down and marvel at our solar system from above. Look up in wonder at the rings of Saturn. Feel the awe of floating in space around worlds no human has yet set foot on. Understand how the constellations of our night sky are made up of stars distant to each other in both space and time. Embrace the impossible distances of our solar system and the inordinate scale of our universe.
Star Chart VR is the virtual reality version of the hugely successful augmented reality astronomy & star gazing app – Star Chart – downloaded by over 20 million people world-wide.
Features currently included:
– An accurate real-time simulation of the visible stars and planets as you see them from Earth
– A 3D solar system to explore, including the Sun, the planets and major moons
– All 88 constellations based on the beautiful artwork of 17th century astronomer Johannes Hevelius
– 5,000 of the most visible stars of the night sky
– Named geological surface features on most of the rocky planets and moons of the solar system.
– And much more.
1) Star Chart VR requires a Google Cardboard viewer to use. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard
2) Virtual Reality is best experienced running at 60 frames per second. Most high end modern phones will provide you with smooth frame-rate (a result of processing speed) and seamless head tracking (a result of sensor update speed and accuracy). If you are experiencing issues, shutting down background tasks may help with performance. Star Chart for VR was developed on a Samsung Galaxy S6 running Android 5.1.1 and runs beautifully on this and higher end devices.
3) Written from the ground up for Virtual Reality, Star Chart VR is in many ways a superior product to the original Star Chart, but please do not expect feature parity. We will continue to develop and enhance Star Chart VR over time, so at some point Star Chart VR may reach parity (where applicable), but there are no promises.
Feel free to provide us with your thoughts, feedback and feature requests, and for help using Star Chart VR please see the Virtual Reality section of our Star Chart User Guide: www.escapistgames.com/starchart/instruction_manual.html
|Star Chart VR App for PC – Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
|Developer||Escapist Games Limited|
Star Chart VR for PC Free Download Links:
Star Chart VR for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Star Chart VR for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Star Chart VR for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Star Chart VR for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Star Chart VR for PC:
Inorder to run Star Chart VR on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Star Chart VR for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Star Chart VR for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Star Chart VR on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Star Chart VR for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing Star Chart VR for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Star Chart VR game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Star Chart VR for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.