Know Your Lodi – not Kodi App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The funding from this application will mean we don’t have to use adverts in our application or on our website.
It will also help support the project and the addon developers. Should this listing be removed from the PlayStore we will become a free application on our website.
For full details visit us online www.lodi.mobi
Use the video in the app description for installation.
Lodi is not affiliated with Kodi or AVS.
AVS have developed this application for Lodi based on the Kodi app.
|Lodi – not Kodi App for PC – Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
Lodi – not Kodi for PC Free Download Links:
Lodi – not Kodi for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Lodi – not Kodi for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Lodi – not Kodi for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Lodi – not Kodi for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Lodi – not Kodi for PC:
Inorder to run Lodi – not Kodi on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Lodi – not Kodi for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Lodi – not Kodi for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Lodi – not Kodi on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Lodi – not Kodi for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing Lodi – not Kodi for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Lodi – not Kodi game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Lodi – not Kodi for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.