OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is the one place for everything in your life. Easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more. OneDrive also works with Office, so it’s easy to create, edit, and share your documents. Save your docs to OneDrive and access them on any device.
OneDrive is free online storage that’s built into Windows 8.1 and Windows RT 8.1. You can easily add files on your PC to OneDrive to always have them with you on the devices you use. And you can browse your SkyDrive using the SkyDrive app or File Explorer in the desktop.
- Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
- Share files by inviting people, getting a link to copy and paste, or posting to your social networks.
- Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
- Quickly get to documents you’ve recently opened.
- Upload photos from your phone.
If you’ve used SkyDrive previously, all of your files are now available at OneDrive. You can sign in and use them as usual.
- 6.9 MB
- Last updated
- Web, Online Storage
- EN, FR
- Operating System
- Installer type
- Silent install
- Not silent
We at appsformypc have tested and used One Drive and it worked pretty smoothly 🙂 🙂