360 Total Security is one of the most complete and effective free antivirus programs available and will protect you from the majority of threats you might face online.
- This uses five antivirus engines, including 360 Cloud Engine, CVMII, Avira, and Bitdefender.
- The Avira and Bitdefender engines are disabled by default. This is good, as enabling them increases RAM usage, but you have them as an option if you want to be extra secure.
- It also includes an optional browser extension which will notify you if any pages you visit are potentially malicious.
- The Speed Up and Clean Up features are mixed blessings. It indeed frees up RAM allowing you more power to run games and resource hungry apps.
- It is really easy to use, with a clear interface that’s simple to navigate.
- It explains what every feature does, and it’s easy to configure.
- If you’re looking for an antivirus solution that’s not intrusive and lets you get on with whatever you’re doing, 360 Total Security is a good choice.
We at appsformypc have tested and used 360 Total Security and it worked pretty smoothly 🙂 🙂