AirDroid is a fast, free app that lets you wirelessly manage your Android from your favorite browser. No client or drivers are required on your computer. You just need to have AirDroid installed on your mobile phone. AirDroid is designed with the vision to bridge the gap between your Android device and web browser, on desktop computers or tablet devices, on Windows, Mac/iOS, or Linux.
You can use AirDroid to send/receive SMS (text messages, if supported by the device), install/uninstall apps, transfer files between Android device and computer/tablet, and manage contacts, photos, music, videos, and ringtones, etc., all in a web browser. Install AirDroid on your Android device and open your favorite web browser to experience it yourself.
* Wireless File Transfer: Transfer files to and from your device via web browser. Wireless operation via WiFi connection.
* Desktop SMS Management: IM like interface, search contacts or copy the messages, chat with your friends more conveniently.Quick and easy group texting from the comfort of your desktop.
* Media management: Organize music, photos, videos, messages and call logs with contacts. Much easier apps install, uninstall and even backing up. Play music and video clips stored on device, or view your photos on the big computer screen.
* Handy toolbox: Provide convenient management on your device. Including Device Status, Processes Manager, Apps Manager and SD Card control.
* Desktop widgets: Device screenshot, multiple desktops, weather, calendar, url transfer, etc.
- Operating System
We at appsformypc have tested and used AirDroid and it worked pretty smoothly 🙂 🙂