Know Your Joe’s Ghost Box #1 App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
For those that do not know the history of this particular box, the Joe’s Ghost Box was created in February of 2007 by myself and the late Joe Cioppi. There was already a Frank’s Box, so i thought we should call this a Joe’s Box.
What I did in this experiment and what you will hear is 10 minutes of Joe’s Box audio broken down into 14,000 files (7000 files forward, 7,000 reversed) of different lengths and shuffled randomly in a media player with speed adjustment. So far the results have been good and it seems to work well, but try it and decide for yourselves if you like it.
Joe’s Ghost Box #1 app and the REAL Joe’s Box #1 Comparison Video: https://youtu.be/tpCMzzFp_5A
Proceeds from app sales help fund the LiveGhostBox.com project. Thank you for your support!
|Joe’s Ghost Box #1 App for PC – Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
Joe’s Ghost Box #1 for PC Free Download Links:
Joe’s Ghost Box #1 for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Joe’s Ghost Box #1 for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Joe’s Ghost Box #1 for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Joe’s Ghost Box #1 for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Joe’s Ghost Box #1 for PC:
Inorder to run Joe’s Ghost Box #1 on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Joe’s Ghost Box #1 for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Joe’s Ghost Box #1 for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Joe’s Ghost Box #1 on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Joe’s Ghost Box #1 for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing Joe’s Ghost Box #1 for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Joe’s Ghost Box #1 game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Joe’s Ghost Box #1 for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.