Know Your Micopi App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Micopi allows you to assign a unique image to every person in your telephone’s contact list. If you do not happen to have a (decent) photo of someone you know, you can use the app to simply generate one.
Micopi does not use a random number generator to create these images. It exclusively uses contact data such as the name, the phone number or the e-mail address and turns these into geometric figures and colors. This way, all of your contacts have a unique image. Don’t worry, your information is not saved in the app, used for other purposes or transmitted to us. Only data stored in your contact list is used.
This app has been thoroughly tested but we recommend making a backup of your most precious contacts and pictures, just in case.
pico is the light version of Micopi.
Purchase the full version to get rid of ads and receive upcoming new features, settings and image generator styles.
|Micopi App for PC – Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
Micopi for PC Free Download Links:
Micopi for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Micopi for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Micopi for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Micopi for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Micopi for PC:
Inorder to run Micopi on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Micopi for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Micopi for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Micopi on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Micopi for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing Micopi for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Micopi game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Micopi for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.