Foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND… and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend the functionality of the player.
Windows XP – SP2 or newer, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012.
i686 or newer x86 processor. Any Windows PC built during the last 15 years should be OK.
We at AppsForMyPc have tested and used Foobar2000 and it worked pretty smoothly 🙂 🙂