PowerISO is a powerful CD / DVD / BD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, burn, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and mount ISO files with an internal virtual drive. It can process almost all CD / DVD / BD image files including ISO and BIN files. PowerISO provides an all-in-one solution. You can do everything with your ISO files and Disc Image files.
- Support almost all CD / DVD / BD-ROM image file formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI,etc.).
- It also supports the DAA file (Direct-Access-Archive) which is an advanced format for Image File, that supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes.
- It can extract ISO file to the desired location.
- It can burn ISO file to CD, DVD, Blu-Ray disc, etc. as it is a professional burning software.
- With this tool, Audio CD, Data CD, Data DVD, Video DVD or VCD can be created.
- It also supports Blu-Ray burning.
- It can burn or Rip an Audio CD from MP3, FLAC, APE, WMA, or BIN files.
- It can create ISO file or BIN file from hard disk files or CD / DVD / BD discs.
- It can edit ISO image file directly.
- It can Mount ISO file with an internal virtual drive.
- It can convert image files between ISO / BIN and other formats and vice versa.
- It can create a bootable USB drive.
- Make bootable ISO file and create a bootable CD, DVD disc.
- It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit version of Windows.
- PowerISO supports shell integration, Context Menu, Drag&Drop, Clipboard Copy paste.
- Windows 98 / Window Me / Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 8.1 / Windows 10 operating system or above.
- Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
- 64MB memory.
- At least 10MB hard disk space.
We at appsformypc have tested and used PowerISO and it worked pretty smoothly 🙂 🙂