Remote Desktop Manager lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with. Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
At the end of the trial period, you may either register the enterprise edition using a purchased licence, or downgrade to the standard edition.
- Connect any session types, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more.
- Increase functionality, productivity and efficiency with more than 60 add-ons.
- Securely connect to more than 25 VPN types.
Passwords and Credentials
- Save and manage all passwords.
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere.
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as KeePass and many more.
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts.
- Store, share and link attachments.
- Create template to simplify management.
- Group script files, such as PowerShell, VBScript, SQL script and many more.
Cloud and File Browsers
- Browse shared folders or cloud repositories, such as DropBox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure Storage.
- Connect to any FTP, SFTP or FTPS site.
- Access multiple accounts from one machine.
- 27.5 MB
- Last updated
- Utilities, Remote Access
- Operating System
We at appsformypc have tested and used Remote Desktop Manager and it worked pretty smoothly 🙂 🙂