Know Your Colorin – The coloring game App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
>> What color is coca cola… red or brown? Colorin – The colouring in game
– If you love logo games and you love adult coloring books, this is the free game for you.
– An adult coloring book, and a game, where you color in your favourite logos, objects and characters for free.
– Its a game, and a coloring pages book for adults and kids all in one.
– Can you Guess the color in hundreds of familiar logos and brands?
– Take time out to color over 400 logos, objects, food, animals and cartoon characters.
– Colorfy your way to the top!
Relax and color in.
> Look at the drawing of the logo, object, or character, choose a color, and tap to color in.
> Win stars for all correct colors used
> Try with one color, then use the color switch to try a different one
> Complete drawings with all of the correct colors to win 3 stars
Addictive and fun!
> Is it a logo quiz or is it a coloring game?
> Its both! Coloring in logos is addictive and fun, coloring books are relaxing and fun. Its double the fun!
All illustrations drawn by David Lambert, https://www.facebook.com/DavidLambertArtwork/
Commissioned by Poptacular.
|Colorin – The coloring game App for PC – Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
Colorin – The coloring game for PC Free Download Links:
Colorin – The coloring game for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Colorin – The coloring game for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Colorin – The coloring game for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Colorin – The coloring game for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Colorin – The coloring game for PC:
Inorder to run Colorin – The coloring game on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Colorin – The coloring game for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Colorin – The coloring game for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Colorin – The coloring game on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Colorin – The coloring game for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing Colorin – The coloring game for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Colorin – The coloring game game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Colorin – The coloring game for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.