Dictionary.com Premium App Review for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC
Dictionary.com is the leading English dictionary app for Android – with over 2,000,000 definitions and synonyms. This app works offline – you do not need an internet connection.
In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this app includes:
• Word of the Day – learn a new word every day
• Audio pronunciation – hear every word
• Voice search – speak to search
• Translator – get translations for over 30 languages
• Blog – explore over 800 fun language topics
• Slideshows – fascinating facts about language
• Quiz widget – test your vocabulary with Word of the Day quizzes
• Word origin – find out interesting etymologies
• Favorite words and search history – never forget the words you learn
• Spelling suggestions – get help with how words are
• Local lookups – see which words are being searched near you
• Advanced learner’s dictionary – special content for ESL, EFL and English learners
Now included in our Premium App:
• Slang Dictionary
• Idioms and Phrases
• Example Sentences
• Medical, Science and Rhyming Dictionaries
|Dictionary.com Premium for Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
Download Instructions for Dictionary.com Premium for PC:
Inorder to run Dictionary.com Premium on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Dictionary.com Premium for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Dictionary.com Premium for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Dictionary.com Premium on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Dictionary.com Premium for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the below section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing Dictionary.com Premium for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Dictionary.com Premium game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Dictionary.com Premium for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the below section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.
Dictionary.com Premium for PC Free Download Links:
Dictionary.com Premium for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Dictionary.com Premium for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the above-listed instructions to smoothly run Dictionary.com Premium for PC in your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC.
Dictionary.com Premium for PC Free Download Link: Dictionary.com Premium for PC app for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: BlueStack for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC