Wunderlist: If you don’t already have an app for planning, making lists, and collaborating, then Wunderlist is an excellent place to start. It allows you to set up all sorts of reminders and plans and enables you to work with others, quickly add new details, and carry out a slew of other actions. Plus, the app is now compatible with Windows 10, which means you can create smart reminders and use Cortana to instantly add events to Wunderlist.
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet, and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
Key Wunderlist Features:
- Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet, and computer.
- Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends, and colleagues.
- Start conversations about your to-dos.
- Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more.
- Share the work and delegate to-dos.
- Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again.
- Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders.
We at appsformypc have tested and used Wunderlist and it worked pretty smoothly 🙂 🙂