Monument Valley App Review for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC
In Monument Valley you will manipulate impossible architecture and guide a silent princess through a stunningly beautiful world. Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.
Ida’s Dream now available.
Forgotten Shores: Eight new chapters of adventure and illusion available now as a separate purchase.
“One of the very finest hours, and the value of such a thing is incalculable” – Kotaku
“Brilliant design… stayed with me like a dream I didn’t want to forget… 9/10” – Polygon
“Monument Valley stuns with its serenity… each screen is a work of art” – Huffington Post
“Almost impossibly gorgeous… a feast for your senses… 5/5” – Touch Arcade
“Monument Valley is the most elegant game I have ever played” – Tim Schafer
Inspired by minimalist 3D design, optical illusions and palaces and temples from around the world, every monument is a unique, hand-crafted world to explore.
EASY TO USE
Twist and drag to reshape the world and help Ida to explore. Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.
Audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Synchronize your game across all your devices.
Monument Valley is optimised for both tablets and phones.
|Monument Valley for Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
Download Instructions for Monument Valley for PC:
Inorder to run Monument Valley on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Monument Valley for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Monument Valley for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Monument Valley on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Monument Valley for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the below section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing Monument Valley for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Monument Valley game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Monument Valley for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the below section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.
Monument Valley for PC Free Download Links:
Monument Valley for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Monument Valley for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the above-listed instructions to smoothly run Monument Valley for PC in your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC.
Monument Valley for PC Free Download Link: Monument Valley for PC app for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: BlueStack for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC