Know Your Realtime Charts for Torque Pro App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Realtime Charts is a plugin for the Torque Pro App and is the perfect tool for the automotive hobbyist, professional or DIY mechanic who wants to monitor, tune, diagnose or analyze their vehicle’s performance. This plugin app allows the user to graph multiple engine sensors (i.e. RPM, Speed, MPG, HP, Torque, up to 8 different PIDs (On-board diagnostics Parameter IDs)) simultaneously in real-time on an Android phone or tablet. The software graphs each engine senor as a “series” on your Android device, allowing for in depth monitoring of the vehicle’s performance. You can create your own custom charts (up to 100), specifying the sensors, sampling frequency, chart colors, series attributes, and much more. You can create stunning screen shots to share on social media and automotive forums.
Share your charts with us at:
Please note: FOR THIS APP TO WORK, YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
1. A wireless OBD 2 adapter for your car.
2. The Torque Pro app needs to be installed on your android device. This is a plugin app for Torque Pro and it only functions with the base app. Get Torque Pro from the Google Play Store.
Visit Ian Hawkins’ Torque Site for help with Torque setup
Watch this install video to learn about setting up your OBD-2 device.
Realtime Charts App Features:
– Monitor and graph up to 8 engine sensors (PIDs) in real-time
– Create stunning screen shots to share on social media and automotive forums
– Save settings for up to 100 custom charts
– Save data to device and load for later review.
– Auto-pause chart option when the vehicle is stopped.
– Auto-save trip data option when the vehicle is shut off or user ends session.
– Scroll and zoom charts with finger tips or zoom buttons
– Simple chart and series setup.
– Settable sampling frequency from 250ms to 10 seconds.
– Time of day X axis labels
– Session pause and resume with time compensation
– Auto-scaling or fixed y-axis
– Add and delete sensors from running charts.
– Change series and chart attributes (color, lines, …) on running charts
– Dynamic scaling of series datapoint (0.01x, 0.1x, 1x, 10x, 100x, …)
– Graph running averages for engine senors
– Upper and lower engine sensor value limits
– Preferred Torque Unit Support (English or Metric units)
– Simple user interface
– Simple or custom color selection tools
– Export Excel CSV data files
– Simulation mode lets you design charts without an ECU connection
– Preloaded sample charts
Supported Android Versions: V2.3 (GingerBread) and above. Tested on Motorola Electrify running V2.3 (Gingerbread) and Samsung Tab 4 running V4.4 (KitKat) using OBDLink MX Bluetooth Scan Tool (OBD 2 adapter) from ScanTool.net
For high resolution charts, @Realtime_Charts recommends Scantool.net OBD 2 adapters!
Realtime Charts for Torque Pro V1.1 Changes
– Refined load startup case, adjusted help screen text
– Fixed app crash when load or delete buttons clicked and no trip files saved yet.
Realtime Charts for Torque Pro V1.2 Changes
– Added settings option to force device to stay awake while collecting data
– Added option to make a copy of an existing chart to speed up set up
– Added option for draw order of lines
– Fixed bug in Create/Edit menus to not exit to top level!
– Fixed journal recovery logic to save trip settings
– Fixed save function for loaded trip files so edits are possible to trip log files
– Fixed a condition where Trip Distance was reported as a negative distance
|Realtime Charts for Torque Pro App for PC – Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
|Developer||Crystal Lake Apps LLC|
Realtime Charts for Torque Pro for PC Free Download Links:
Realtime Charts for Torque Pro for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Realtime Charts for Torque Pro for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Realtime Charts for Torque Pro for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Realtime Charts for Torque Pro for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Realtime Charts for Torque Pro for PC:
Inorder to run Realtime Charts for Torque Pro on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Realtime Charts for Torque Pro for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Realtime Charts for Torque Pro for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Realtime Charts for Torque Pro on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Realtime Charts for Torque Pro for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing Realtime Charts for Torque Pro for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Realtime Charts for Torque Pro game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Realtime Charts for Torque Pro for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.