From the same creators of the phenomenal hit DragonVale comes another addictive game for all the fans of Backflip Studios creations. But this one is practically something that you can just pick up and play with. Does boredom sometimes lead you to toss crumpled papers into the bin? Paper Toss lets you virtually shoot as many balls of papers at the comfort of your tablet or mobile phone. Now, you can download Paper Toss for PC or any device with different platform with Andy OS and experience the joy of throwing wrinkled paper like no other!
Your objective is to launch the paper trash to the garbage bin across the room, which obviously looks like an office environment. The score is measured on how many times you could toss the paper ball without missing. To make things a bit harder, there’s a fan that blows up all your efforts and changes the direction of the lightweight paper trash in no time at all!
Tossing the paper is pretty easy, just flick the ball of paper to any direction you wish. Paper toss comes with highly intuitive flick control. The sensitive multi-touch features are working accurately depending where the wind is blowing and all that. While running Paper Toss on PC, toss the crumpled paper virtually using your mobile device with Andy’s integrated virtual controller.
Tossin’ and turnin’
Paper Toss comes with several difficulty levels, which represents a varying distance between how far the trashcan is from you. Of course the easy one is a good place to start to become familiar with the learning curve. More serious challenge goes with the higher difficulty. Let’s look at the game highlights.
- Let the whole world know how good you are at tossing paper trash. Compare scores among friends and to all the others online with the global scoreboard. Practice your skills very well as the scores starts over again when you miss the basket!
- Higher rates for success if you manage to swipe all the way up onto the screen. The distance variable is accurate every time you toss which adds up to the addictive element of the game. The greater the distance, the harder it is to toss on your next attempt.
- If you can’t get enough of the gorgeous graphics seen on your mobile device, you can have the same on a much wider screen. Enjoy paper tossing in full HD with Andy’s virtual optimisation feature while working on your computer.
- Take the challenge in 6 levels, each comes with varying wind, impact and speed that affects the flight from where the fan is pointing. The wind greatly disturbs the movement of the balled up piece of paper no matter what distance or speed you use to swipe with. Hence, there’s no need to change the angle.
- Enjoy realistic office environment complete with animated papers, office sounds and verbal cruelty from annoyed officemates. If you missed badly, you’ll also hear funny chatters within the background. Watch your XP that cleverly appears on the office computers while playing Paper Toss from any device.
Chase the cloud
When you play Paper Toss on PC, you can also pick up from where you last left the scattered paper trash. Using Andy OS emulator, your saved settings and scores are seamlessly synced to your desktop. That means, you can keep the fun going even while working at the office.
Take control of your virtual life using Andy’s across the board innovation. If your workspace is often filled with clutter, like your smartphone or tablet always eats up your space and time with the constant beeps and follow up glance every minute or two, you might just need to download your Viber and WhatsApp to your PC instead.
No need to wait for your boss to take his short break and do the hoopla with the ubiquitous office trash can. Besides, multitasking is now an essential means to become more productive. Perhaps having a bit of leisure on the side won’t be that bad. Sync your favourite entertainment, social media and messenger apps into your desktop and concentrate on one powerful device to get the job done. Here is the instruction.
How to Download Paper Toss for PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Paper Toss download.
Step 5: Find Paper Toss and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play Paper Toss on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touch screen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS to the installation process, You can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Paper Toss on PC!!!
We at appsformypc have tested and used PAPER TOSS and it worked pretty smoothly.