In today’s frenetic world where time seems to stop for no-one, it’s important to take a breather and think about yourself, for a moment. To be selfish and put yourself at the top of your priorities. With that comes taking care of your health and well-being. You may not have the time for a trainer but that’s alright, as Runtastic Push-ups Workout for PC is set to be your own personal trainer, free of cost!
While setting out to hit the gym is bound to take a few hours a day, you can get stronger, agile and build up your shoulders and muscles by simply getting the Runtastic Push-ups Workout on PC or your mobile device. It simply doesn’t matter whether you’re only just getting started or you’re a fitness pro already. This is the perfect app to have to help you keep you with your training or work-out regiment as well as helping to motivate you get started in doing push-ups several times a day. Not only does it state your statistics after an exercise, it accumulates and provides a thorough detailed look of all your sessions over a period of time. This helps you keep track of just how good you are at sticking to your routine. Also, keeping track of your progress will undoubtedly motivate you to push harder and better your personal records that are already set, thanks to Runtastic Push-ups Workout on PC.
Application features, benefits and unique highlights:
- The app does the counting. You won’t even have to count or keep track of the number of completed push-ups. The apps counts the push-ups for you, as every push-up is kept track by the app via the functionality provided by the proximity sensor. You can also program the app to count your push-ups with your nose touching the display every-time you come down and pull back up.
- Proprietary access. You’ll have unrestricted access to an in-house and scientifically developed training regimen that’ll keep you on your toes and ensure you get to a good level of fitness.
- Cool-down counter. Do you feel your heart pumping blood at the end of every work-out? Let Runtastic do its job with an automatic counter that starts every time you finish a training routine or an exercise set. This gives you the proper duration of rest for a cool-down period before starting again.
- Motivational voice coach. Trust the application to give you constant, motivating feedback every-day. Your own personal trainer, quite simply!
- Social sharing. With integrated social media sharing options, you’ll have the means to let your friends and family know of the successes you’ve had in your fitness routines.
- Personal records counter.With an overall aggregate record of your activities and your progress, you’ll be able to see if you’ve achieved your goals or still have a few more routines to go through.
- Upload your stats. You have the means to upload your personal records, activities and statistics to your MyFitnessPal account as well as Runstastic.com
Beyond all this, you’ll also be able to access your app’s dashboard on your computer, by having Runtastic Push-Ups on PC! What you’ll need of course, is an emulator.
Andy, your other trainer and helper.
Andy is a well-designed, easy to use software that works as an emulator on your personal computer, be it a Windows 7 or a Windows 8 desktop or laptop. Andy can be downloaded and installed onto your computer, which will then run on your desktop. With Andy, you’ll be able to run Android on your computer. Think about that for a moment. Every Android app or game that you’re used to accessing on your phone, can now be done on your desktop!
By accessing the Google Play Store on Andy, you’ll also be able to download Runtastic Push-Ups app onto your computer and install it as well, separately to that of your phone. With app-sync possible between your computer and your phone, thanks to Andy’s features – you’ll be able to see all your personal records and stats on your laptop or desktop screen as well. All of this and Andy is free as well.
How to Download Runtastic Push-Ups Workout for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search Runtastic Push-Ups Workout download.
Step 5: Find Runtastic Push-Ups Workout and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now use Runtastic Push-Ups Workout on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touch screen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS to the installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Playing Runtastic Push-Ups Workout on PC!!!
We at appsformypc have tested and used Push-Ups Workout and it worked pretty smoothly.