WhatsApp for PC Free
We seem to be more connected more than ever with the way smartphones and mobile apps has made everything so accessible. From the time when WhatsApp Incorporated introduced WhatsApp messenger, we think we found the best form of unlimited call and text within the application. It’s highly practical because were able to enjoy these features with only an Internet connection required. Needless to say, we can talk endlessly over video calls, voice and send messages anywhere. Friends, families, co-workers and almost everyone we know already use the app.
Here’s a question though, do you know what you’ve been missing?
WhatsApp: Something you got to have
WhatsApp is a 1 year FREE service that lets everyone experience launching video calls and voice calls from any location just as long as there is a 4G, 3G, 2G, EDGE or Wi-Fi connection ready. It’s basically a free trial subscription so you can see very well if WhatsApp is right for you. After the free service expires, you can decide if you want to continue using the app and pay a yearly subscription of $0.99.
That’s fair enough
The good thing about downloading WhatsApp for PC is you don’t have to own a separate account in case you carry on with the joining fee. We’ll make it accessible to your personal computer with a very simple procedure. If you’re an Android user, you can only expect the same user interface to appear on your screen whenever you launch the same on PC. It’s basically having your own desktop-mobile version of WhatsApp so you can better enjoy its amazing features.
- Place overseas calls on mobile number
- No long distance charges
- Call, leave a message or see each other face to face
- Also features the lovable text bubbles for your chat conversations
- Shows a time stamp and lets you know if the message was already viewed by the recipient
- Send and share location via GPS
- Customise a list short of replies to use when your hands are full
- Attach media files to your message
- Wider user coverage
Everyday, there are new app revelations at the Play Store that we can’t wait to try. Aside from that, there’s also the regular update to look forward to when it comes to our favourite apps. Whatever the case may be, it would be smarter to get a copy of WhatsApp for PCand get the same information delivered to your computer any time of day. Here are some of the new things we have yet to explore.
- Direct access to 911
- Optional location sharing feature
- Share contacts within the application
- Customisable wallpapers
- Sound notification
- Chat history can be reviewed on Email
- Multi-messaging feature lets you send generic messages to several contacts simultaneously
More About WhatsApp for PC
WhatsApp’s latest update now supports Android direct share, that lets users quickly select a particular conversation when sharing them from another app. This feature so far requires the latest Android OS 6.0 or above. Meanwhile, you can also share links and get some within the application. Users will also enjoy a better preview of those links with latest system enhancement. If you have some favourite chats that you want to read all over again, you can make use of the starred messages feature. It’s basically like your bookmark for all the chats you want to see later. It can be performed right down at the Chats tab, then look under the Menu and then check for any starred messages.
Mobility at its finest
WhatsApp now supports Android wear. You can put on the latest Android smartwatch on your wrist and receive WhatsApp messages just like with your phone. This is something to be grateful for, most especially now that we need to stay connected even while working out at the gym or taking our dog for a walk. You can read messages, reply and even make or receive calls from any smart device. Another swell feature of WhatsApp is that it saves your messages in case you switched off your phone. Your contacts can leave offline messages and you can still read all of them later on. Although WhatsApp doesn’t actually require any sign in process. Which means, you’re basically connected all day unless you ran out battery or need to turn off your device.
WhatsApp works across several platforms other than Android phones. You can use a Motorola, Nokia, Blackberry, a Windows phone or an Apple device and still stay connected with everyone. If you’re using an Android smartphone, you can get a copy of WhatsApp for PC and use the app whether on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Seamless phonebook integration
- FREE international calls
- Configurable settings
- Runs on the latest version
- Minimum specs required
See you at the meeting!
Enjoy using WhatsApp anywhere and never stay out of reach! You can engage in one-of-a-kind group chat by broadcasting a message among your friends or colleagues and pick up the conversation on your favourite device.
- Launch WhatsApp on your PC or mobile phone
- Open the Chat window
- Click: new group
- Open a subject for discussion
- Add participants
- Tap Create
- Get ready for strings of messages coming your way
Great news for Facebook fans
Facebook has recently acquired WhatsApp and further increases its user base. Although the social media platform already has its own chat messaging feature, integrating WhatsApp is just another way to stay more connected. Finally, you can share pictures directly without leaving any of the application. There’s actually no account required when using WhatsApp though. You just have to input your mobile number upon registration and you can use it like a normal text messaging service.
Why use Andy desktop emulator to launch WhatsApp on PC?
The difference between Windows, Apple and Android’s operating systems will no longer give you a problem when you want to launch WhatsApp on your computer. Andy OS is equipped with full Android User Interface and supports Mac OSX and Windows 7/8 operating systems. Andy OS comes with very unique emulating software technology that lets you sync your favourite Android applications to your PC. Finally, Android users can use WhatsApp from their desktop computer and experience the same great Android performance. To this point, only Andy has the most trailblazing technology when it comes to software emulator packages.
Talk like never before!
- Full Android User Interface. Virtually explore your mobile devices interface in a much larger screen for one-of-a-kind Android experience
- Run apps from PC. Brings all your frequently used apps for entertainment, gaming and communication in one easy access
- Mac OSX and Windows 7/8 capability. Andy works with any desktop browser and syncs everything straight to the desktop application
- OpenGL Hardware, ARM and X86 native apps capable. Andy OS is the most highly flexible mobile-desktop emulator
Do more tasks in between calling
- Integrated Camera and Microphone. Do more with Andy OS applications with the built-in microphone and camera support. (Ideal for your camera utility apps, video messaging apps and social media applications).
- Google Play Store. Use your Google account for all the apps available on the website. Visit andyroid.net for the hottest Android apps for PC
- Cloud Save Feature (Android). Get unlimited storage so you no longer have to get rid of your favourite apps in your device
- Accessible Local File System (Android). Using your favourite mobile utility applications is made more convenient with this feature.
- App sync to Mobile. All the saved settings, progress and in-app purchases are synced to your mobile or desktop
Manage your device
- Multi-touch control support. Launch Whatsapp anywhere and stay in control using your touchscreen device even at few feet distance from your computer!
- Keyboard Mapper. Desktop users can enjoy the real PC experience with their favourite Android apps.
- Mobile device as Joystick. Get the separate application (Andy Remote) for this feature and you can experience mobile-desktop gaming in a whole new way
- Integrated Sensors. Works simultaneously with your handset device
- Xbox/ Playstation Controller. Great news! Andy already supports your favourite game console controllers.
Always stay ahead of everything
- Sufficient battery performance for your phone. Launching your mobile apps on PC can give your handset device adequate power for all the essentials
- Desktop Push Notifications. Get the latest push notification messages across multiple devices (Phone, PC, Tablet)
- Developer’s Facebook support. Got any questions? Connect via Facebook and get real-time support from Andy’s technical team.
Download WhatsApp on PC and connect with your friends and family that are already using the app. It automatically notifies and recognises WhatsApp contacts to maximise its full function. You don’t have to lug around your phone all day just because you’re expecting an important call. It safely transitions your settings to your PC as well as your contact list so there’s no need to manually store all of them one by one. It’s the same mobile account but only bigger, better and brighter than before.
- High Definition graphics
- Can run several apps in the background without lagging
- Saves on smartphone battery for emergencies
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO SEE HOW TO GET WHATSAPP ON PC: https://youtu.be/HXCLAM2zNDI
How to Download WhatsApp for your PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search WhatsApp download.
Step 5: Find WhatsApp and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play WhatsApp on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
We at appsformypc have tested and used whatsapp and it worked pretty smoothly:)