Garmin BaseCamp lets you view maps, plan routes and mark waypoints for your next hiking, biking, motorcycling, driving or off-roading trip. It provides an interface for viewing Garmin map products and managing geographic data. Use BaseCamp to plan your next hiking, biking, motorcycling, driving or off-roading trip. You can view maps, plan routes, and mark waypoints and tracks from your computer and then transfer them to your device. Track Draw feature lets you trace your planned route and view elevation changes, helping you estimate the difficulty of a hike or bike ride. Plan the perfect scenic route for your next road trip, making sure your navigator takes you through certain waypoints.
Play back your routes and tracks over time and save and share your adventure.
With BaseCamp, you can:
- Transfer data to and from your GPS device.
- Download and view BirdsEye™ satellite imagery.
- Create, view, and edit waypoints, routes, and tracks.
- Organize saved waypoints, routes, tracks, geocaches, and pictures.
- Find geocaches, addresses, and Points of Interest (POIs) included in your detailed map data.
- View map data in 2D and 3D.
- View topographical information included in your detailed map data.
- Geotag photos with geographical location information.
- Upload photos to Picasa™ Web Albums.
- Print detailed topographical maps, Public Land Survey (PLS) quads, and multi-page poster maps.
- Import and view Garmin Custom Maps.
- Download available software updates for your device.
- Install maps on your device.
- Download, create, and share Garmin Adventures.
- Use BaseStation to track contacts and dogs real-time on the map.
- 52.5 MB
- Last updated
- Garmin Ltd.
- Entertainment, Travel
- EN, FR
- Operating System
We at appsformypc have tested and used Garmin Basecamp and it worked pretty smoothly 🙂 🙂