Remote access tools for Windows are very popular these days, both with genuine users and with crooks.
Windows Remote Assistance, for example, allows other people to connect to your computer and see what’s on the screen while you’re working in order to help you along: When you’re having a computer problem, you might want to get help from someone else. You can use Windows Remote Assistance to invite someone to connect to your computer and assist you, even if that person isn’t nearby. Make sure you only ask someone that you trust, because the other person will temporarily have access to your files and personal information.
Major TeamViewer VPN features include the following:
- Supports remote access, remote control, file transfer, chat, remote meetings, and video conferences.
- Highly secure TeamViewer VPN supports all major protocols — RDP, RemoteFX, IPsec, Layer Two Tunneling Protocol.
- Uses 2,048-bit RSA and 256-bit AES encryption.
- Firewall-friendly works with proxy servers and NAT.
- Automatic performance optimization.
TeamViewer VPN supports these platforms:
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.
- Mac OS 10.x versions.
- Numerous Linux distributions.
- Android, iOS (iPhone and iPad), Windows Phone, BlackBerry.
- Free versions of TeamViewer VPN, identical to commercial versions, are available for home and personal use.
We at appsformypc have tested and used Team viewer and it worked pretty smoothly 🙂 🙂