Autodesk Maya software is a powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, visual effects, and rendering solution.
Maya addresses the challenges faced by everyone from artists handling an entire project alone or with a small team to chief technology officers managing a complex production pipeline. From previsualizing feature films before a single frame is shot to producing spectacular, Oscar®-winning finished effects or stereoscopic projects, Autodesk Maya helps studios and artists increase the qualityand efficiency of their film pipeline.Maya using also 2D & 3D gaming modeling designing purpose.
- Animation workflowAnimating in Maya is easier and faster with new features such as Time Editor. (video: 2.31 min.)
- Arnold integrated with MayaUse Arnold RenderView to view scene changes in real time, including lighting, materials and camera. (video: 1.37 min.)
- Motion Graphics toolsetQuickly create complex procedural effects and animations with instanced objects. (video: 3.51 min.)
- Interactive grooming workflow (XGen)Intuitive brush-based grooming tools give you greater control and accuracy for styling and posing hair and fur. (video: 1.33 min.)
- UV editor workflow, look and feelThe UV Editor interface has been overhauled and includes a new UV Toolkit with better tools and functionality.
- Clump modifier for interactive groomingGenerate realistic clumping effects in hair and fur for more natural-looking hair.
- After Effects live
linkCreatea live link between Maya and Adobe® After Effects® to make real-time changes and view scenes simultaneously.
- Additional MASH nodesThe MASH toolset gives you new nodes (curve, signal, world, placer and more), as well as updates to existing nodes.
We at AppsForMyPC have tested and used Autodesk Maya and it worked pretty smoothly 🙂 🙂