RainWallpaper is a powerful live wallpaper engine that allows you to use various types of customizable animated wallpapers on your Windows desktop, including 3D and 2D animations, websites, videos, with mouse interaction and cool effects, and with minimum CPU and ram usage. Download live wallpapers via the built-in online gallery with one-click or create your own and share it.
– Download live wallpapers via the built-in online gallery with one-click.
– Clean UI, Easy to use and don’t use too much resource, about 0%-1% of CPU.
– Wallpapers will pause while playing games or running a full-screen application.
– Bring life to your desktop with real-time graphics, videos, applications or websites.
– Personalize your wallpaper or create your own using the built-in Wallpaper Editor
– Interactive wallpapers that can be controlled with your mouse and with click-on cool effects.
– Support for all aspect ratios and native resolutions including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3.
– Support for multi-monitor environments.
– Animate new live wallpapers from static images or import HTML or video files for the wallpaper.
– Use our group on DeviantArt to share your wallpapers.
– Supported video formats: mp4, WebM,
– RainWallpaper Engine aims to deliver an entertaining experience using as few system resources as possible.
– All the animated wallpaper have been optimised to bring great visuals and fast system performance at the same time.
– Various options to tweak quality and performance exist to make Wallpaper Engine suit your needs.
– As a general rule of thumb, 3D, 2D and video-based wallpapers will perform best, while websites and applications will require more resources from your system.
– A dedicated GPU is highly recommended, but not required.
We at AppsForMyPC have tested and used RainWallpaper and it worked pretty smoothly 🙂 🙂